Sunday 16 August 2015

Genre Change!

After filming my music video for an indie/rock song and trying to stick with the conventional conventions of rock music video, I have decided that I want to change my genre. This is because I feel I can be a lot more creative in the music video if I chose more of a pop/dance/hip hop song. I want to be able to use bright colours and my artists skills to make a video with a creative concept.
I have been listening to  songs on SoundCloud from smaller artists.

One artist who has caught my eye is Jon Bellion.
He is an American producer, songwriter, singer and rapper. His songs that have caught my eye are:
Jon Bellion // All Time Low
Jon Bellion // Woke the F*ck Up
B.o.B // Violence feat. Jon Bellion
Zedd // Beautiful Now feat. Jon Bellion [Grey Remix]

I really like the upbeat nature of his songs and I feel that I will be able to use a more abstract concept with this genre.

No comments:

Post a Comment