Tuesday 9 June 2015

Hey Jude, Dont Be Afraid

I have decided to create a music video for my A2 project, and look into the music industry and theories surrounding it.
I chose this because I feel that because I am so passionate about music I will be particularly engaged with this task. I am however also really passionate about films, but I feel the film trailer task will need good actors which are hard to find. Making a music video will allow me to be more artistic and creative.
I have a few inclinations of what songs I would like to make a music video for, including:-
The Struts // Could Have Been Me
The Struts // She Makes Me Feel Like
The Struts // Put Your Money On Me
My Chemical Romance // Vampire Money
Lower Than Atlantis // Here We Go
MGMT // Electric Feel
MGMT // Kids
Survivor // Eye of the Tiger

However these are just initial thoughts of songs that I can imagine I would be able to work with best. I am quite sure that I want to focus on the Indie/Rock music genre, as I am most interested in this area.

No comments:

Post a Comment