Monday 29 February 2016

Thinking About Evaluation

  • In what ways does your media product use, develop or challenge forms and conventions of real media products?
  • How effective is the combination of your main product and ancillary texts?
  • What have you learned from your audience feedback?
  • How did you use media technologies in the construction and research, planning and evaluation stages?


These are the questions that I need to start thinking about and then ultimately starting to answer using a range of different methods or technologies.
Q1: Conventions of real media products
I need to look at: my research into existing music videos influenced my own planning of my music video, how my research into print products and branding conventions influenced my digipack and album advert, how and why I decided to do these things, why I decided to challenge some forms and conventions and why I chose to use and develop some.

Q2: Branding
I need to look at: my research into branding and how I used this information to create my own brand, the parallels between my video and print products and why I made them.

Q3: Audience Feedback
I need to look at: how audience feedback influenced my decisions within my video and print products, how effectively I have kept in line with appealing to my target audience .

Q4: Media Technologies
I need to look at: which technologies I used in research  then planning and then for evaluation such as camera, blogger, Premeier Pro, Photoshop, Vimeo etc, how effective they each were for showing/creating my work.

No comments:

Post a Comment