Saturday 17 October 2015

LOCATION LOCATION LOCATION

So, today on my very long drive back from Nottingham I decided I would start to map out the many different locations that I need to scout.
The list of locations I will be shooting at are:
Forest - Coxhoe Woods
School - Framwellgate School
Beach - Blackpool beach or Seaham
Theme park - Blackpool Pleasure Beach
Park - Coxhoe Kids Park
Restaurant - The Library Durham
Swimming Pool - Freeman's Quay Durham
Gym/Football pitch - Coxhoe Active Life Centre/ Coxhoe Football field
Shopping - Prince Bishops BHS Durham
Train station - Durham Train Station
Black Pool - BP Tower
Bus Stop - Anywhere
House - My House
Lounge/Bedroom - My House
Scenes with girl - My Bedroom
Scenes with plain background - Framwellgate School or My House


It may take some time to location scout all these places since there are so many. However this is not a problem for me because I know all of these places very well. I will be uploading a finished Shooting Schedule document tomorrow after I have sorted out all the dates of filming with my cast. The only solid date so far is Thursday 29th Oct, where me and Ben will be going to Blackpool and shooting three of the location scenes.

I have been able to take pictures of my bedroom where I will be shooting the bedroom scenes where the girl is setting up her mini mannequin and backboards. I chose this location not only because it is my room so it is very accessible, but the very colourful wall décor and the purple carpet look very stereotypical of a young girl of around 17 which is perfect for my narrative. I want the girl to look as playful and as innocent as possible so the bright colours and happy tones in this location will help my portray this.


 I also managed to take photos of the lounge I will use for scene L6. I chose this location, again not only because it is my living room and very accessible, but because it too has a very stereotypical vibe to it, with very neutral colours which are expected within a household/family TV room. On the dy of shooting  I will light the room with lamps to create a more cosy atmosphere to create a more appealing image for the teen target audience.





No comments:

Post a Comment