Friday 9 October 2015

NEW SONG!!

I decided to change my song!!
The song that I will now be using is called 'Shot of Pure Gold' by the same artist, MAX, from his same album 'Nothing Without Love'.
It has a much happier and playful tone to it which will allow me to use the idea of a girl putting a boy in loads of strange situations through the medium of a doll. The lyrics too still work with this idea as the song is very much about how he is taken in by the girls charm and love as if she is pulling him with strings. I will be posting a full view of the lyrics but for now, some of the lyrics that fit this idea are: 
"You got your hooks on me and it's harder to breathe" 
"I caught this live disease and I'm down on my knees"
"Got my heart beating out of control" 
"I'm in the position, want you to start the ignition, make the decision"
"If you let me"
These lyrics very much suggest that the girl has control of the boys life, but in a loving and fun way which will allow me to play around with a fun, almost spoofy music video.

I am now back on track with my ideas and hopefully will be able to start story boarding pretty soon! 

Here are the notes that brought me to this stage: 
Yesterday, to try and fit the darker elements to my previous song choice, I drew up some ideas of what I could do that would allow me to keep the idea of the doll: 
I am however not using this song anymore because of the dark tone to it. I want to create a light hearted, fun, amusing music video so I chose a much lighter song.


No comments:

Post a Comment