Tuesday 8 December 2015

Reshooting

After starting to edit in the clips of Ben on the sofa getting his limbs pulled up by Rachel, I realised that I need to introduce Ben a bit earlier in the montage as he comes in quite abruptly. I don't have enough footage already filmed to put in so I am going to have to reshoot. I will film Ben in the same place on the sofa but I will have him singing along to the song as if he is just singing them to himself and nobody is watching. I will have to edit this in properly so that it doesn't ruin the other editing that I've already done. 

Rehearsing editing I've moved on for now to the parts where Ben is starting to get put in different locations. I have done the first and the school one so far which look pretty good, I'm very pleased with how they look. 

I will be reshooting the starting shots this Saturday, ready to edit in next week. 
I don't think that I am going to get the whole thing editors before the end of this term, so my editing will have to leak into the start of next year, unless I can get premier pro on my laptop at home so that I can do it over the Christmas holidays.

No comments:

Post a Comment