Sunday 27 December 2015

MAX LOGO

My artists current logo(s):














These were found on his website, single cover and online store. They all carry the same brand identity of:
. simple lettering and font through use of only straight lines and wide width.
. dark colours (black or grey) with one colour standing out (red)
. one letter (A) with a certain edge to it, the letter A has no middle line
.capitals

For my own logo, there are some things I want to take from his existing logo:
. simple lettering and straight lines, I am using a bold, thick font on Photoshop to
. one letter that is different to the other letters, I am changing the colour of the A
.capitals, I want the name MAX to stand out against any other artists name

However I am going to completely revert his brand identity here that seems to be quite dark, and introduce bright colours, greens and blues. I do not want the background to be dark, I am going to have it colourful with  lot of changes in colour, so that when the logo is placed on top, the bold thickness of it will make it stand out. I am doing this so that my branding matches the uplifting tones of my music video and so that it attracts a young audience.

Here are some examples of which font I will use that I created on word:
POPLAR STD



:

No comments:

Post a Comment