Thursday 17 December 2015

Sorting Through New Footage

Today, I uploaded all the footage that I filmed of Ben for the starting scenes of him sat on the sofa. There is certainly a lot of footage there that I will be able to use to introduce him earlier in the video.


After watching all of them through, all but one or two will be able to be used in the video. I wont need anywhere near this much of footage but it is a good feeling to have enough footage that I can choose from so that I get the most perfect shots.
This is the last time (hopefully) that I will be filming these scenes, so now I need to start editing them into my existing rough cut on Premier Pro. I had planned to do that today however for some reason my Premier Pro is being incredibly slow and not loading any of my footage. I will have to pick back up with editing after the Christmas holidays where I will be completing lots of blog posts on the exam and branding.
I am hoping to export whatever I have edited up to now so that you can see what stage I am at in the editing process. I will be uploading it to Vimeo.

No comments:

Post a Comment