Wednesday 6 January 2016

Changes Made

After looking at my audience feedback from my second rough cut, I have made the following changes to my video so far:

-Inserted more clips of Ben in the start of the video to introduce him earlier.
The video definitely flow better now that he is introduced around the beginning of the video.


-I have looked at changing the contrast.
The colours look a lot more fun and inviting, giving my video an overall makeover.

Before Contrast:

After Contrast:







I have also looked at changing the colours of the forest and school scenes of Ben, giving it a slightly blue tint to it to portray a sort of magical world.







After
Before











-I have looked at transitions
Here I tried using an Iris Box video transition. However after looking through some of the other transitions on premier pro, I have decided that I wont be including transitions as I feel that it inertupts from the flow of the video.





No comments:

Post a Comment