Thursday 28 January 2016

More Digipack Designs

I have added some songs onto the back cover of my digipack after realising the average amount of songs on an album is 10. During this, I played around a bit more with the colours, testing which would look better and more effective.

This is the design with two layers of hue, making the blue colours pop out even more. This one only has one layer of brightness, so the brighter colours are less obvious,
This is the same edit as the first one but without the second layer of hue. I prefer the one above to this one because I don't think this one is as eye catching to me target audience as the one with two layers of hue.

This is an edit with one layer of hue but with two layers of brightness, so it is more purple based than blue based like the first design. I am undecided which I prefer.
Here, I have used the paint brush with 0 hardness to paint under the track listing and album title. This was just a test to see whether it would make the track listing more clear and easy to read. However I think I prefer it without the purple paint.

This is without any hue, so it has completely changed the colour scheme to blue and pink and yellow as opposed to purple blue and yellow. I created this one to see whether this colour scheme would be more effective than the purple one, but I think that the purple one is more youthful and fun, which will appeal more to my target audience.
This is the edit of the added paint beneath the text without any hue on. I wont be using this edit for the same reasons as I wont be using the edit above.




No comments:

Post a Comment