Wednesday 20 January 2016

Digipack Template

I had first decided to plan my digipack as if I was using the typical jewel case design, but after researching existing digipacks including Hesitant Alien and Oracular Spectacular, I have realised that it is deemed quite individual and experimental to use the digipack design where it opens out like a book. Since my artist's target audience is young people, I think that if I use a more trendy digipack design, then it will appeal more to them. I will either go with this design:

or one similar to Hesitant Alien and Oracular Spectacular:



I will still be using this digipack template when editing my images together, but when I put together my final products, I will present them in a way that shows they open like a book. I may even print the images out and create an example piece to fully explain my idea.


No comments:

Post a Comment