Friday 22 January 2016

More Photoshop

I have created more trials for the my final digipack. I have played around with the colours and some of the other images that I took of the mannequins.



 Using the design I created on Photoshop for the inside over, I put together a four piece trial digipack so show an idea of what my final products will look like.
I then realised that the colours don't quite match very well with the front cover, so I altered the design using the hue feature and the colour correcting feature to make it more blue and purple and this was the result:

I think this one is a lot more effective in matching and creating a fun and funky vibe.
After this, I decided I would make another text front cover for the digipack, using a different photo of the mannequins. This was the result:
Green and Orange
Blue and Green


Blue and Purple

Red and Pink

 I really like the look of the hand drawn heart behind the dolls, as it makes sure that the print product matches my music video, where I have a shot of the two dolls stood together in front of the big heart. This creates my brand identity. The different colour schemes create an extremely fun atmosphere which will be enjoyed by the audience  I have also photoshopped this into my digipack design to see if it would fit:

 I really like the look of this front cover, even though it doesn't connect with the back cover as well as the first design in terms of colour scheme. However, this does not strike me as a problem, as my brand is supposed to be full of random colours.
After this, I then took the imagery of the dolls and the heart and created my first attempt as the CD disk design:
I have used the same copyright information that I put on my CD back cover, along with the logo for Compact Disc commonly seen on CDS's and the record labels logo. (Originally my record label was 'STANTON RECORDS' but it is now Fueled By Ramen). I really like the look of the dolls, and I am tempted to use this as a final design.

No comments:

Post a Comment