Wednesday 18 November 2015

Planning for Production Design

I have screenshotted all the different locations that I have shot so far so that I can start creating the backgrounds for the shots with Rachel.
I am going to use A4 card so that it is the right size in proportion to the manaquinne. I will be drawing the backgrounds in quite a sketchy fashion so that it is obvious that they have been handmade by the girl character. I will use either coloured penicls/watercolour or coloured felt tip to give it an artsy feel.
This is not all the backgrounds as I still have some left to film, but I will make those once I have filmed them.


 
 
As for the 2D props, I will be making these out of cardboard and colouiring them in with felt tip and outlined in black.
 

1 comment:

  1. I think that, considering the nature of your video, it would be very useful to document and comment on the process as you go through it. This would help with the question on use of technology in particular, but might also be helpful if you have a question in the exam which links to production planning or post-production.

    ReplyDelete