Tuesday 24 November 2015

Trialling Background material

I have just done some quick sketches of what my backgrounds might look like. I used the first shot of Ben landing in the 'forest' scene. Using my water colour pencils and water colour pallet I create one and using felt tip pens I created the other. I did both to see which would look better, and after looking at it myself, I think that the water colour looks a lot more effective than the felt tips. I have done some further research into what my target audience feel is the better method via social media.








Everyone of the 17-18 year old teenagers that replied all said that the water colour is the most effective medium. Taking this research/data I will now begin to collect a4 card and start to paint all the backgrounds. I need to print off screenshots of each of the backgrounds so that I can get them exactly matching each other. I also need to think about which ones I need to film myself making, as I have put some of these shots in my storyboard.

No comments:

Post a Comment