Tuesday 17 November 2015

Shot Decisions for Shoot No.4

By screenshotting each of the shots to then give a brief analysis of, it allows me and you, the examiner, to get  larger grasp of what my video will look like in the long run. I did not do this kind of shot decision for my AS final piece, in fact I did not show any kind of decisions behind which shot I chose and why. I certainly feel that doing it this year has given me a lot more knowledge about my own shots, meaning I am more aware of what happens in each one and which ones will fit better when it comes to the editing stages.
"Know your shots!"


1 comment:

  1. I'm pleased that you've included these, since they provide evidence that you are going through a QA process. It might also be helpful to include some indication that you've considered how your shots link to, for example, shots which inspired you from the work you looked at in your research, or how your ideas are intended to appeal to your target audience (this would help with the audience question in your evaluation as well as for the planning q for section A1 and the audience question for section A2 in the exam).

    ReplyDelete