Sunday 15 November 2015

Shot Decisons for Shoot No.3

After sorting out the shots from my third day of filming into completely unusable and useable, I then looked through my useable folder again and sorted them out in to a selection or rejection table.

Going through this process has been very useful for me because it allowed me to properly judge the shots against each other with a stern eye, ensuring that I choose the best shots to create the best music video I can manage.


After looking though these, it became clear that I need to reshoot the kitchen scene and the starting scene in the bedroom. I will film these next Monday when I film the rest of the shots of the different locations. After that I need to make the props and backgrounds then film with Rachel.

No comments:

Post a Comment