Tuesday 24 November 2015

Shot List for Saturday

So, I will be filming the scenes with Rachel this Saturday in my house. We don't have much time on that day to do it but this only means we will have to be efficient and good at time keeping. I will spend the day getting the set and props ready. 

I have completed a shot list after going through my storyboard and writing down all the shots including Rachel. There is a LOT to do, but I have faith! 

I have put stars next to the certain shots I need to pay extra attention to regarding matching them up with the shots of Ben. 

2 comments:

  1. The really, really important thing is to make sure that your composition and quality are solid - you can do a lot with editing, but if the footage is weak, there's only so much. Remember - you will be dealing with quite a few very quick edits, so you will lead a lot of material. Make sure you have the shots of Ben to hand, to act as a reference.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am going to print out the shots of Ben so that can get them accurate

      Delete